Instapark 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Reviews
Solar panels can provide significant reductions to the electrical bill and can provide electricity in remote areas without the inconveniences of the diesel generators. However, in order to fully enjoy these benefits, it is important to choose those solar panels with good solar cell efficacy and a high conversion rate. The Instapark All Black 100W Monocrystalline solar panel uses last generation technique and materials for a good value at an affordable price.
Important features of the Instapark All Black 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The Instapark 100W solar panels have been mainly designed for charging 12 V batteries and can be used for powering residences as well as cars, boats, ATVs and electronic devices. They ensure independence from the local grid and provide electricity in remote areas without the disadvantages of a generator. The maximum power voltage produced by these panels is 17.5V and the maximum power current is 5.71A. Their open circuit voltage is 22V.Click Here To See Pricing, Ratings and Reviews on Amazon.com
- Solar Cells – Instapark uses monocrystalline solar cells for power production. They are more efficient that their polycrystalline predecessors and have reduced dimensions which means that the panels with monocrystalline technology are smaller, lightweight and, most importantly, more efficient than the other types of solar panels. Furthermore, unlike the amorphous solar panels, which had a 5 to 7 years lifespan, the Instapark solar panels are guaranteed to last up to 25 years.
- Durability – the Instapark solar panels have a 5 years limited warranty for workmanship and materials used and a 25 years limited power warranty for 80% of the minimum peak power. If the solar panel does not work properly in the aforementioned periods, the company will replace or repair the product at their expense. However, it must be mentioned that these warranties apply only if the solar panels have been properly installed and cared for.
- Ready-to-install – the panels come with pre-drilled holes for an easy installation. The mounting kit and the MC-4 connectors are not included and must be purchased separately in accordance with the user’s needs.
- Dimensions – the product measures 45 x 1.5 x 21.5 inches and weighs 20.5 pounds (9.2kg), which makes the panel extremely easy to handle and install. The
- Interconnectivity – the Instapark All Black 100W Monocrystalline solar panels can be interconnected through the MC-4 connectors.
Clients’ Scores and Reviews for the Instapark All Black 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The Instapark 100W solar panels currently have a 4.5 out of 5 rating on Amazon, from 24 clients who have tested the product. Their overall opinion is positive, but there are also some drawbacks signaled by less satisfied clients. We have analyzed each one of the reviews and have gathered the pros and cons for an objective account of these solar panels.
- Works according to specifications/produces energy in low light – clients have been extremely satisfied with the way the panels work. According to different reviews, at peak hours the panels produce 15.5V to 16V, in normal day conditions they produce about 14V, while on cloudy days the panels still ensures an intensity of at least 1A.
- Good price – these panels offer a good value for the price, therefore they are recommended for people with tight budget and reasonable expectations.
- Elegant and sleek design – the solar panels have a design which catch the eye. The all black panels are sleek and elegant, so that they will not compromise your house’s look if you decide to place them on the roof. While the aspect is a small detail, it does make a difference once you have to watch them every day!
- Does not contain cadmium telluride – the majority of clients put safety first, so it is no wonder that they appreciate the lack of cadmium telluride in the Instapark 100W solar panels.
Does not come with instructions – the panels do not have an attached sheet with instructions. However, all the information related to installation can be found on the internet. Furthermore, the experts at Instapark are available by phone for specific information related to the 100W solar panels.
Exposed glass at the back – the back part is made of glass, which seems a rather fragile material, especially if the panel is designed for constant moving. A metal frame with full back may solve the issue if the panel must be moved. If the solar panels are not intended for mobile uses, there is no reason of concern about the glass back, as the material used is highly resistant to wear and weather conditions.
Solar Panels Reviews Conclusion
The Instapark All Black 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is a good option for a varied range of uses, from residential use to vehicle battery charging and powering camping appliances. The panels function according to expectations and offer a good value for the given price. And if we take into consideration the extended guarantee, there are no reasons not to recommend these solar panels.