Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Reviews
Solar panels are highly useful in saving up money on the electricity bill. The amount of money you save using them, though, depends on the weather in your area, as well as on the type of solar panels you use. While we cannot help you with the weather, we can give some advice related to the solar panels. So, let’s take a look at the Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel and see how it can change your power bill.
Features of the Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panel is a high technology solar panel with 12V nominal output voltage, suitable for a varied range of uses, from boat battery charging to off-grid residential use. The panel is used with “Grade A” silicone cells and does not use second-hand, used or rejected cells for its production. It is produced automatically, using microprocessor-guided robotic arms for high quality panels which last in time.Click Here To See Pricing, Ratings and Reviews on Amazon.com
• Solar Cell Efficacy – Ramsond uses only premium materials for their solar cells. Made in pure silicone, the cells have an efficacy of 17% which grants them a place in the most effective solar panels league. A special blue nitride anti-reflection coating provides an even absorption of the solar rays, which ensures a good energy production even in low light conditions and an even distribution of the solar rays for more efficacy on long term.
• Durability – the company offers a 25 years Limited Power Guarantee for 80% of the minimum rated power, which is similar to that offered by other producers on the market. As with most solar panels, the guarantee is conditioned by proper installation and care.
• Ready-to-install panels – the panels are designed for easy installation and come with a mounting frame made in heavy duty anodized extruded aluminum with drainage/mounting holes. The frame is specially made for this model and adapted so that it does not wear in time.
• Resistance – the top glass sheet is made in low iron, patterned and tempered glass with a 3.2 mm thickness which is 60% more resistant than conventional glass used for photovoltaic panels. Thus, the company guarantees their survival even in harsh conditions, such as in 25mm80 km/h hail. Maximum load capacity is 200 kg/m2 (for snow) and wind resistance is 65 m/s (145 MPH).
• Dimensions – the Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panels are reduced in size and measure 47 x 1.5 x 21.8 inches. Each cell measures 125mm x 125mm and each solar panel features 36 cells. They are also lightweight, so that they do not put too much pressure on the roof. The 16.5 pounds (7.5 kg) solar panels can also be mounted on vehicles and garages, as well as on the ground (with adapted support).
• Interconnection – the maximum system voltage for this type of solar panels is 600V. Taking into consideration the fact that its open circuit voltage is 22.7V, this means that a user can connect in parallel up to 26 panels, which makes them suitable for residential and commercial use.
Customer Reviews for the Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panels are very popular among people who want to switch to green energy. They currently mark a 4.5 out of five score, based on 45 reviews. Most of the reviews come from clients who own the device, so let’s take a look at their experience with these panels.Click Here To See Pricing, Ratings and Reviews on Amazon.com
• Promises fulfilled – clients who have tried the Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panels are satisfied with the way in which they function. The panels are working properly when installed as well as after one or two years of constant use, which determined many of the clients to purchase more panels for additional power and a gradual switch off from the local power grid. Those who have not yet purchased other panels, say that they are considering a further investment.
• Functions in low light – most clients have reported at least 2A in cloudy days, with an average of 2A to 5A.
• Pleasant aspect – made with sturdy materials and metal frame, the Ramsond 100 Watt solar panels are not only efficient, but also good looking, which added extra points in their favor in most cases.
• Sturdy packaging – the panels are delivered in sturdy, styrofoam padded packages which prevent damage during shipping.
• Good customer service – the company provides a phone number for customer support. The team is willing to help and gives the necessary information for solar panel’s care and installation. In some cases the company even called the clients to ensure their packages arrived in good condition at the destination.
• Defective products – a number of clients have complained about errors in the production process. The company has taken full responsibility for these cases and has either replaced the defective solar panels or refunded the money to those clients who would not want a replace. Clients which experienced minor issues with their solar panels have been offered discounts. Therefore, the company has a stellar customer support center which is always there to help if problems arise.
Solar Panel Reviews Conclusion
The Ramsond 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panels have one of the best solar efficacy on the market, fulfill their promises and are extremely versatile. In spite of the few defective products, the customer support has gained users’ trust. Most clients would buy them again and would recommend them to friends and family, so they seem like a good choice for those willing to invest in solar power.